As you know we have put our regular youth program on hold since the tightening of regulations occurred in early November.
With the latest extension of these regulations and the uncertainty of how long these may last, we have decided to reopen the program in accordance with the province wide health order.
Below are two documents for your information. The first is the reference to the province allowing youth programs to continue and the second is our Covid-19 safety plan for the restart.
We look forward to seeing all the youth again but respect and understand every family who may have a different position in dealing with this situation.
Covid-19 Safety Plan
- We have established and posted occuppancy limit for our premises, including individual rooms allowing at least 5 square metres of space per person.
No person may be present as a spectator before, after or during the event unless necessary in order to provide care to a youth participanting.
- All youth are required to maintain two metres from themselves and others unless they reside in the same household as each other.
- Signage has been posted to in many different locations throughout the facility to remind all patrons of rules and guidelines including
- Masks are mandatory for all patrons before, during and after event
All Cleaning and disinfecting are to be conducted under the Covid-19 health and safety guidelines which includes but is not limited to
- Anyone who has had symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 10 days is not allowed to attend and must stay home
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 604-607-1387.
*Our Covid-19 Safety plan is subject to change to continue to meet all Provincial Health Orders and protocols as they adapt and change*